Book Drive (Tuesday 20th), Blood Drive (Thursday 22nd)

  • aladese seun
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Book Drive
      As a result of our efforts in the fall semester, we
      were able to realize $220 as funds for our group. I
      will once again like to encourage members to donate
      any college textbooks they have which are not in use
      anymore.
      The Pizza Party will hold on Tuesday 20th as an avenue
      for members of ECCASA and Phi Theta Kappa to box all
      books collected so far form the Book Drive.
      This is only open to members interested in
      volunteering.

      Blood Drive
      Thanks to all who came out to help with the
      recruitment for the Blood Drive, last week Thursday,
      this Thursday the 22nd will be the actual Blood Drive
      and will hold from 9am – 4pm. We will need help
      setting up in the morning. Hope everyone can be there
      again.

      Thanks
      Seun Aladese

      VP of Service