Sorry about the first message there were alot of spelling

  • kgoldberg123
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hi all. I need to get any photos you have from the past year from any
      events we did including regional. I am trying to put together a slide
      show for induction but can't do it without your photos. So please end
      them directly to me. We are looking for everything. My email address
      is kgoldberg01@.... Because pictures can be big files when
      you send them I am including a link to a website that is free from
      Google. All you have to do is download the software and install it.

      Here is the website: http://picasa.google.com/

      What you should first do is make a new folder and place all the
      pictures you want to send me it that folder. Then open Picasa and you
      should see your folder with all the pictures in it.
      I had a look of errors in the spelling in the first post because I my
      keyboard is acting up. Hope this makes for sense now.
      LOL
      Kim

      Next click on the folder once and you will see all your photos in the
      folder to in the main screen. Click on Export and a screen will come
      up. Where it says location of exported photos click the BROWSE button
      and choose you're desktop. That way when it is done exported them
      there will be a folder sitting right on your desktop with the images
      reduce in size. Click export and the job is done.

      If you have a lot of photos you can send them in more then one email.
      But if you used this program you can send quite a few in one email
      without it taking to long to upload.

      In case you don't know how to send photos in an attachment through
      email, please contact me and I will walk you through it.

      Need them SOON, PLEASE!

      Thank you,
      Kim