RE: [Alpha_Theta_Theta] west essex

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007

      I am happy to say that the turn out for West Essex has been the best we ever had, at least that was what the Noreen our advisor informed me. We had 17 people, which is huge for our campus. I have emails and contacts and I think we are going to get it together to do some nice things at this campus this semester. I meet with the student life coordinator as well for the campus. I think it may come together.

      Thanks Kim

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        That's great! I am happy to hear that. Godd Job

        Kim <kgoldberg01@...> wrote:
[...]

        The fish are biting.