RE: [Alpha_Theta_Theta] Would any one help?

  • Kim Goldberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2007
      Thank you for offering to help. Do you attend classes at that campus? If so I am planning on having meetings once a month if I can find our memebers there. Thanks again. Kim

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007

        Hi Luandra! I don’t have your personal email address, so I am trying to connect with you this way? Do you have any classes at the West Essex campus or live near there? I am asking because I don’t want to put you out to come help up there but then again I would love the help. We are trying to have our first meeting on Wed, Feb 21st at 5pm. Not sure if you could make it but would love to have you there.

        Thanks Kim