Spirit of Prophecy

  • Nadene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      January 11, 2007: Don't force the issue. Wait on Me, and I will open
      doors and make a way. There are things that you just can't push
      through at this moment. You must be patient and wait for the right
      time before moving ahead. Trust Me that the right time will come. You
      have heard the old adage, "good things come to those who wait." This
      is true for you at this time, says the Lord. Ecclesiastes 7:8 The end
      of a thing is better than its beginning; the patient in spirit is
      better than the proud in spirit.