Textbook Swap Meet

  • Nadene
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hey everyone,
      Student Life and Activities has approved our Swap Meet for every
      Friday this month. The event will be held between the hours of 10am
      and 4pm. I need people to help setup, man the tables, clean up, pass
      out flyers, etc. Please email at nadene_reid_ptk@... if you are
      able to help us make this event a success. I especially will need
      help between the hours of 1pm and 2.30 since I will be in class.

      Thanks in advance,
      Dena
    • Ms Doris Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
        Good morning everyone,

        WELCOME BACK!!!!!

        Nadene has sent out numerous of email as the one below
        seeking volunteers for the book swap this coming
        Friday and as of this morning she has not yet received
        a response from anyone. With your cooperation and
        participation last semester book swap was a success,
        not only did we raise money for our chapter but it
        also benefit numerous of fellow student who couldn't
        afford to purchase books at market cost. Therefore,
        in order for this event to continue to be successful
        we will once again need your assistance. The hours
        are from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Your time and support will
        greatly be appreciated. Please email Nadene asap.

        In addition, I would like to remind everyone about our
        weekly meeting which will commence tomorrow at 2:30
        pm. Look forward to seeing everyone.

        Warm regards,

        Doris Gonzalez,President
        Alpha Theta Theta, PTK
        Essex County College

        --- Nadene <nadene_reid_ptk@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        > Student Life and Activities has approved our Swap
        > Meet for every
        > Friday this month. The event will be held between
        > the hours of 10am
        > and 4pm. I need people to help setup, man the
        > tables, clean up, pass
        > out flyers, etc. Please email at
        > nadene_reid_ptk@... if you are
        > able to help us make this event a success. I
        > especially will need
        > help between the hours of 1pm and 2.30 since I will
        > be in class.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Dena

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Luandra Santos
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2007
          Hi Everyone,

          Hope you all had a good summer! School is around the corner, and to kick off the school year our chapter Alpha Theta Theta is having a Text Book Swap Meet which will be held every Wednesday in September starting with the Wednesday of September 12th. The swap meet will be taking place on the 4th floor next to the Bursar's office (Main Campus) from 10 am- 4pm. The swap meet is a fund raising activity for our chapter with the intend of helping out the students at ECC to get the books that they need through either swapping, selling or buying used textbooks. What happens is that students may swap, sell, or buy used         textbooks. In order for this event to be a successful one, we the cooperation and help of all you guys. We need volunteers to help out on Wednesdays at the table for the Swap Meet!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is interested let me know. Also, I know that we are all busy and if you can't volunteer your time there are other ways that you can help. Firstly, If any of you have textbooks from last semister or past semisters and is either looking to swap or sell your book, we'll sell them for you for whatever price you'll like. It's simply! Just stop by the Phi Theta Kappa office room 1167 (red area). All we ask is that the books must be latest edition, in good condition, and for a $5 donation for Phi Theta Kappa. Secondly, you can help us out by spreading the word about our Swap Meet, tell all your friends and fellow students at ECC about us.

          If anyone has further questions feel free to contact me, Lu at 973 391 3195 or email me at santosluandra@...

          Hope to see you all make at the Swap Meet, come check us out! You never know might find a book you need. Also, stop by the office and drop off books you wanna sell, we'll do you a favor and you'll make some money  .

          Luandra Santos
          Vice President
          Alpha Theta Theta
          Phi Theta Kappa
          Essex County College

        • Luis Grados
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 21, 2008
            Hello everyone,

            I hope you all had a great summer vacation. In this occasion, I want
            to let you know that we will have our "Texbook Swap Meet" during the
            month of September. Any old or new members that are interested in
            selling their books through Phi Theta Kappa need to contact Wendy
            Ceron, the new tresurer. You can contact her at (973) 849-7276, or
            you can e-mail her at wendyceron13@...

            The dates for the "Textbook Swap Meet" are:
            Wednesday, Sept. 10
            Thrusday, Sept. 11
            Tuesday, Sept. 16
            Friday, Sept. 19
            Monday, Sept. 22
            Friday, Sept. 26
            Monday, Sept. 29

            If you need more information do not hesitate to contact me at (201)
            456-707, or e-mail me at luisgrados.ecc@...

            Sincerely,

            Luis Grados
            President
            Alpha Theta Theta Chapter
            Phi Theta Kappa
            2008-2009
          • Luis Grados
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2008
              Hello everyone,

              I hope you all had a great summer vacation. In this occasion, I want
              to remind you that we will have our "Texbook Swap Meet" during the
              month of September. Any old or new members that are interested in
              selling their books through Phi Theta Kappa need to contact Wendy
              Ceron, the new tresurer. You can contact her at (973) 849-7276, or
              you can e-mail her at wendyceron13@...

              The dates for the "Textbook Swap Meet" are:
              Wednesday, Sept. 10
              Thrusday, Sept. 11
              Tuesday, Sept. 16
              Friday, Sept. 19
              Monday, Sept. 22
              Friday, Sept. 26
              Monday, Sept. 29

              We'll be there from 10 AM to 3 PM.

              Also, I like to know if any members could help us during these days.
              If you'd like to volunteer please contact us.
              We'll greatly appreciate your help.