Happy Holidays

  • Ms Doris Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hi Everyone!

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!

      Wishing you all a season filled with fun, relaxation,
      happiness, and laughter and all the other good things
      that you all deserve so much!

      Warm regards,

      Doris Gonzalez, President
      Alpha Theta Theta
      Phi Theta Kappa
      Essex County College

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ms Doris Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
        To: Alpha Theta Theta
        (Advisors, members, friends and family)

        Though the busyness of life keeps us from visiting as
        often as we'd like, it doesn't keep us from thinking
        about each other. And it means so much to share warm
        thoughts and keep in touch. WISHING EVERYONE A VERY
        HAPPY HOLIDAY AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

        Love,

        Doris Gonzalez
        2006-2007 President
        Alpha Theta Theta
        Phi Theta Kappa
        Essex County College

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • ashraf amadou
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
          Hi Guys
          On behalf of Alpha Theta Theta Chapter,  I would like to congratulate you for the tremendous job that you guys did for this semester.  Thank you all for your participation and devotion to our chapter by helping us to achieve our goal. I would like to use this occasion to wish you Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year.
          Thank You

          Best

          --
          Ashraf Amadou

          President

          Phi Theta Kappa

          Alpha Theta Theta Chapter

          Essex County College

          2009- 2010
        • Enocky Charles Faustin
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
            Happy holidays everyone!

            It was so good to be and to work with you during the year of 2009.

            May God bless you all.

            Sincerely,

            Enock C faustin