Re: [Alpha_Theta_Theta] Blood Drive Recruitment

  • Roya Uzbek
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
      hi jassika i will be avelable from 11:30 till the end of Blood drive activity i will help you guys tomrrow.
      bye roya

      i_gessika <i_gessika@...> wrote:
      I am reminding everyone that the Blood Drive recruitment has been
      changed for Wednesday October 25th(10:00am -4:00pm, 2nd).Any help will
      be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Gessika innocent
      Vice President