Online Fundraiser

  • Nadene
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi Kappans,
      Some of you have yet to register for the online fundraiser. Is it
      possible you thought that the invitation was coming from my email
      address? Well it is not. The sender of the registration form is
      CampusFundraiser. When you see that in you inbox you will know it is
      your invitation for the fundraiser. Thanks to all that have
      registered thus far-

      David Kariuki
      Sean Aladalese
      Charlie Doell
      Marion Nereah
      Ekundayo Ayegbeni
      Louella Harris
      Nadene Reid

      # of people invited - 19
      # of people registered - 7
      % of people registered - a little over 26%

      PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW

      Two Students are Tossed from Panel for FraudÂ…..Groups Are Warned!=
      Unfortunately, we had our first two group members (students)
      eliminated from our panel due to fraud. It is extremely important
      that you make
      sure your group members are being honest in their survey responses
      and not trying to game the system. To protect the program for the
      vast majority
      ofhonest students, we have strict and uncompromising policies
      regarding fraud. Click here for our rules and policies
      www.campusfundraiser.com/surveyterms.asp. See an open letter to all
      group leaders and group members from the President of
      CampusFundraiser
      here;
      www.campusfundraiser.com/presidentsletter.asp .

      Don't let Fraud End Your Fundraiser Prematurely!

      Any questions email me at nadene_reid_ptk@...
    • Dayo Ayegbeni
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006

        Hi everyone,
                    I would like every active member to please forward to me by e-mail the following information: last name, first name, phone number and current e-mail address by the end end of the day. Please do not use the yahoo group to reply me because of privacy of information. Please reply using this e-mail address akdu20@... . I am trying to update active member information. The yahoo group does not provide the information i need, so please kindly forward this information as soon as you get this e-mail.

        Thank you.

        Ekundayo Ayegbeni
        Vice President Membership
        Alpha Theta Theta Chapter

      • Dayo Ayegbeni
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2006

          Hi everyone,
                      I need help with making phone calls to all eligible students in ECC. i have a very long list . If anyone is willing to help me should please let know know as soon as possible and i will forward a list of names.

          Thank you.

          Ekundayo Ayegbeni
          Vice President Membership
          Alpha Theta Theta Chapter

        • Kim
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2006

            I would not mind doing it, if you could wait until I feel a little better next week.

            Kim

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 4, 2006
              I could be able to do it, just let me know what times. :)

              Dayo Ayegbeni <dayocute@...> wrote:

              Hi everyone,
                          I need help with making phone calls to all eligible students in ECC. i have a very long list . If anyone is willing to help me should please let know know as soon as possible and i will forward a list of names.

              Thank you.

              Ekundayo Ayegbeni
              Vice President Membership
              Alpha Theta Theta Chapter

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Nadene
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 19, 2006
                Update: Second 'Double Opt In' email going out at 3 PM EST tomorrow
                (October 18th).

                Alpha Theta Theta

                Do you have group members who missed the Double Opt In Email from
                GlobalTestMarket.com?

                At 3 PM EST tomorrow (October 18th), our partner, GlobatTestMarket.com
                will resend the Double Opt In email. Don't miss this chance to insure
                thatyour group members activate their account. They can't help your
                group earn money if they are not receiving surveys.

                Those of you who have not yet registered please do so now.

                Thanks
                Dena
              • Ms Doris Gonzalez
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 19, 2006
                  Hi Nadene,

                  I registered 2weeks ago. Do you get a confirmation?
                  Please advise.

                  Doris

                  --- Nadene <nadene_reid_ptk@...> wrote:

                  > Update: Second 'Double Opt In' email going out at 3
                  > PM EST tomorrow
                  > (October 18th).
                  >
                  > Alpha Theta Theta
                  >

                  > Do you have group members who missed the Double Opt
                  > In Email from
                  > GlobalTestMarket.com?
                  >
                  > At 3 PM EST tomorrow (October 18th), our partner,
                  > GlobatTestMarket.com
                  > will resend the Double Opt In email. Don't miss this
                  > chance to insure
                  > thatyour group members activate their account. They
                  > can't help your
                  > group earn money if they are not receiving surveys.
                  >
                  > Those of you who have not yet registered please do
                  > so now.
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  > Dena

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Nadene
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 16, 2007
                    Due to lack of participation I have opted our group out of the online
                    fundraiser. However, you will continue to get emails from the survey
                    site. In order to cancel these emails you must email customer service
                    to ask them to cease sending you the emails

                    Dena