Re: [Alpha_Theta_Theta] ONE DAY, October 7th

  • Nadene Reid
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
      Seun,, count me in.  Dena

      aladese seun <saladese@...> wrote:
      Hello Kappans,

      As part of our beautification and litter prevention
      efforts, we will be participating in ONE DAY, a
      community Clean-Up and beautification project
      organized by Superintendent Marion Boulder and Mayor
      Cory Booker, partners in the Beautiful Newark
      campaign.
      This event will take place on the 7th of October and
      will involve litter clearance as well as flower
      planting.
      There will be an After Party for all volunteers who
      are also eligible to participate in a raffle draw with
      a chance to win prizes which include two tickets on
      Jet Blue.
      All interested volunteers for this event should reply
      by e-mail or sign-up at the Phi Theta Kappa office, RM
      1115 in the red area, so I can send number of tickets
      needed.

      Seun Aladese
      Vice President of Service
      Phi Theta Kappa
      Essex County College.

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Nadene Reid
      Treasurer/VP Fundraising
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter of
      Phi Theta Kapoa

    • Vernie Fernandez
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2006
        Seun:

        My commencement Exercise at Thomas Edison State College will be on October 7. So many other things will be going on that same day with PTK, but unfortunately I will not be able to atend any of them. I hope every thing goes well.

        Vernie

        Nadene Reid <nadene_reid_ptk@...> wrote:
        Seun,, count me in.  Dena

        aladese seun <saladese@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

      • Kim
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2006
          Sorry guys but I can't make it Sunday. I work on the weekends. I will be with you all in sprit. Kim

          http://mail.: <http://mail.yahoo.com/> yahoo.com

          Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com: <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42973/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview>

          Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com: <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42973/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview>