PTK Recruitment Day

  • i_gessika
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
      Hello Fellow Kappans! As you all know, induction is around the corner.
      Therefore, if you know anyone who is eligible to join PTK, make them
      aware so they could benefit of that opportunity. Tuesday, september
      12th is the official day for recruiment from 8:30 am till 5:00pm.
      Anyone who wants to volunteer to seat at the table, and talk to our
      fellow students about the great benefits of PTK, please email me to
      let me know.Your help will be greatly appreciated. For those of you
      who can not stay at the table that day, we have special t-shirts that
      we are planning to wear to create awarness in the campus about the
      orgnization. We have a minimum number, therefore if you are
      interested, email me as soon as possible.
      Im counting on all of you GREAT KAPPANS to make this recrutiment a
      success.
      Thank You, and have a wonderful week end.
      Gessika Innocent
      Vice President
      Rm 1115
      973 877 3596
    • Roya Uzbek
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
        hi gessika it is me roya unfortunately i wont be able to help u guys taht day coz i have  classes and i work but i can wear the T-shrit to help  aroud and accumulate more students.
        thanks
        roya

        i_gessika <i_gessika@...> wrote:
[...]

      • Lechire C. McDonald
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
          Dear Gessika,
          I was a Kappan at ECC, graduated and currently work in the Career Resource Center. Actually you guys have a table right outside my office today! I would love to help you tell people about PTK. I graduated from ECC and received the Fairleigh Dickinson Transfer Scholarship which is 1/2 the tuition of the Annual Tuition Rate. I would love to share how easy it was to do that. All I needed to do was present my PTK Membership Certificate and my application fee was waived also. And, I applied in August and started school in September. Students need to know this information. If you could drop some materials buy Room 4120, we would be happy to give them out. Thanks so much,

          Lechire McDonald
          ECC Grad December 2004

          i_gessika <i_gessika@...> wrote:
[...]

        • gessika innocent

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
              Thanks a lot Lechire. Its good to know that even though you graduated, you still want to help your peers. This is what i call FELLOWSHIP. Besides brochures and applications, just let me know whatelse you might need , and i will provide it .I will probably drop everything on monday after class.(now you make ME want to transfer to Fairleigh Dickinson, i will go wherever the money is!)
              Thanks again
              Gessika Innocent.
              Vice President