Re: [Alpha_Theta_Theta] Meeting on the 5th

  • kgoldberg01@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi All. Where is the first meeting of the fall emester taking place? Is it the same place as last year. Doris, I will tryto meet up with you on Tuesday, I have the CD's for us ready to go an I need to also get a t-shirt from you. Sorry i cant make the meeting today, I am still on my vacation in NC but due to the impending weather coming in we are heading out tomorrow morning. Have a great labor day weekend to all. Will see you on Tuesday,

      Kim

      From: gessika innocent <i_gessika@...>

      see u then, seun aladese
      Gessika

      yahoo.com> wrote:

      Hey Everyone,

      Our first meeting in the fall semester
      (5th september) will include an address by a
      representative from Better World Books, Damara
      Catlett, who is the Director of the Northern
      Mid-Atlantic Region. She will be addressing us on
      steps we will be taking to ensure a succesful book
      drive.

      Our literacy partner is Books For Africa, so all books
      donated will be to schools in Africa. The project will
      run through the semester and will require collection
      boxes to be placed at different locations on the
      campus.
      More inforamtion can be gotten form their website at
      www.betterworldbook s.com.
      See you at the meeting tommorrow.

      Seun

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

    • gessika innocent
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
        the meeting will be in 1101A, same as last year
        Gessika Innocent