      (973)-930-4586; framer_20@... for more information

      The Friends of Liberty State Park and
      Liberty State Park's
      Nature Interpretive Center co-sponsor:

      "National Estuaries Day"
      Volunteer Cleanup

      VOLUNTEERS Are Needed and Welcomed
      TO BEAUTIFY LIBERTY STATE PARK

      Saturday, September 25, 2010 10 am – Noon
      Richard J. Sullivan Salt Marsh Natural Area shoreline
      clean-up behind The Statue of Liberty

      It's helpful if you pre-register (even on morning of Sept. 25th)
      by calling LSP's Nature Interpretive Center at 201-915-3409. A group
      leader can call to give an approximate number of volunteers.
      Meet at the Center on Freedom Way (we'll enter salt marsh near the
      Center and if you arrive after 10am, there will be a sign).

      This is a good and dirty worthy deed for this natural area. Please wear long
      pants/sturdy shoes. We'll have gloves and drinks and snacks.
      For more info, call Center or email Friends of LSP at pesinliberty@...