924AIDS Walk New York

  • Daphride Exume
    May 3, 2010
      Greetings Phi Theta Kappans,

      I'm a former secretary of Alpha Theta Theta and I was wondering whether or not the chapter was going to be participating in this year's walk which is on Sunday, May 16th at Central Park.

      The reason I'm asking is because I know the deadline to qualify for a Team Meeting Station is coming up on May 8th. So if Alpha Theta Theta formed a team with at least 25 people, then we would qualify.

      If not, a team of any size would be fine with me as Aids Walk New York has become a tradition for me and doing it without a team just wouldn't be the same. Actually it would be great if some alum and the newest members could meet up to make this Alpha Theta Theta's biggest team since this is the 25th Anniversary of the walk.

      Feel free to contact me with any new developments.

      Thank you.

      Daphride Exume
      2007-2008 Secretary
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter