784Textbook Swap Meet

  • Luis Grados
    Sep 3, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you all had a great summer vacation. In this occasion, I want
      to remind you that we will have our "Texbook Swap Meet" during the
      month of September. Any old or new members that are interested in
      selling their books through Phi Theta Kappa need to contact Wendy
      Ceron, the new tresurer. You can contact her at (973) 849-7276, or
      you can e-mail her at wendyceron13@...

      The dates for the "Textbook Swap Meet" are:
      Wednesday, Sept. 10
      Thrusday, Sept. 11
      Tuesday, Sept. 16
      Friday, Sept. 19
      Monday, Sept. 22
      Friday, Sept. 26
      Monday, Sept. 29

      We'll be there from 10 AM to 3 PM.

      Also, I like to know if any members could help us during these days.
      If you'd like to volunteer please contact us.
      We'll greatly appreciate your help.

      If you need more information do not hesitate to contact me at (201)
      456-707, or e-mail me at luisgrados.ecc@...

      Sincerely,

      Luis Grados
      President