780Relay For Life

  • Luis Grados
    Jun 23, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I want to let you know that our Relay For Life event is this Saturday, June 28 at 6 PM to Sunday, June 29 at 8 AM in Newark, at Bears Stadium. All Alpha Theta Theta members are invited to participate.
      If you would like to go, please register at our team site at the following address:
      http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeEasternDivision/1582309028?pg=team&fr_id=9559&team_id=320115

      There is a $10 registration fee, you could pay it online, or when you go to the walk.
      I would really like for most of our members to assist.
      You can e-mail me or give me a call at 201-456-7007.

      Thanks for your cooperation,

      Luis Grados
      President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter