392Re: [Alpha_Theta_Theta] Textbook Swap Meet

  • Ms Doris Gonzalez
    Jan 8, 2007
      Good morning everyone,

      WELCOME BACK!!!!!

      Nadene has sent out numerous of email as the one below
      seeking volunteers for the book swap this coming
      Friday and as of this morning she has not yet received
      a response from anyone. With your cooperation and
      participation last semester book swap was a success,
      not only did we raise money for our chapter but it
      also benefit numerous of fellow student who couldn't
      afford to purchase books at market cost. Therefore,
      in order for this event to continue to be successful
      we will once again need your assistance. The hours
      are from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Your time and support will
      greatly be appreciated. Please email Nadene asap.

      In addition, I would like to remind everyone about our
      weekly meeting which will commence tomorrow at 2:30
      pm. Look forward to seeing everyone.

      Warm regards,

      Doris Gonzalez,President
      Alpha Theta Theta, PTK
      Essex County College

      --- Nadene <nadene_reid_ptk@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      > Student Life and Activities has approved our Swap
      > Meet for every
      > Friday this month. The event will be held between
      > the hours of 10am
      > and 4pm. I need people to help setup, man the
      > tables, clean up, pass
      > out flyers, etc. Please email at
      > nadene_reid_ptk@... if you are
      > able to help us make this event a success. I
      > especially will need
      > help between the hours of 1pm and 2.30 since I will
      > be in class.
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Dena

      http://mail.yahoo.com