181Re: [Alpha_Theta_Theta] Reminder, Meeting Today.

  • Nadene Reid
    Sep 8, 2006
      Tristin all of the meetings in the fall and summer will be on Tuesday either at 2.30 or 4.30

      trish Davis <chordae1@...> wrote:
      hi Seun,

      My  Sorry I couldn't make the meeting today .  They deleted  almost all the people in my program so we spent most of the day registering.  Are we still meeting on thursday?

      -Tristan

      aladese seun <saladese@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hey Everyone,

      That was one short break, any way we're back and I
      just wanted to remind everyone that we'll be having
      the first of our regular meetings today at 2:30pm in
      RM 1101A. The Better World Books Rep will be there so
      please try to be present.
      See you then.

      Seun Aladese
      VP, Service