No activity in last 7 days
The Alpha 9500 is the replacement to the ever so popular 87A. If it were alive the Alpha 9500 would have the blood of champions coursing through its veins. The 9500 utilizes the same superbly designed RF deck found in its sire, the 87A. We didn’t stop there in designing this prodigy child, we took all the best parts of the 87A and made them better than they already were. Rather than using a single microprocessor for control and processing the 9500 uses no less than 5; vastly expanding its ability to deliver crystal clear linear amplification. If anything the 9500 will tune more quickly and accurately than before. With a 3:1 SWR this amplifier is as rugged and reliable as anything we’ve created yet, couple that with 4 antennae ports you have an amplifier that most hams only dream of.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 20, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.