Re: [AlmostFamous-BVDs] 14th Annual Jingle Bells on Bishop/ NO 1st Thursday

  • Angelina Carter
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2010
      Wow, just leave me out! I never said for sure I wouldn't be there!!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 1, 2010, at 12:52 AM, "Jarrett Dawson" <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

      Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way…

      Saturday, December 4th is the 14th Annual Jingle Bells on Bishop: Santa, carolers, street performers, holiday extravaganza! Therefore we have decided to forego 1st Thursday and will be meeting in Bishop Arts on Saturday at our usual meeting place, which is Hunky's Oak Cliff at 6pm.

      Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you
      come out, have fun and enjoy the holiday spirit.

      If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at
      dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a
      better estimation of numbers.

      Hunky's Oak Cliff
      321 N. Bishop Ave.
      Dallas, TX 75208

      See you soon,

      Jarrett & Nino
      Vol. 101/1st Thursday
      Leadership Staff

    • Jarrett Dawson
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 6, 2010
        Happy Holidays Dudes and Divas!

        This Saturday, December 11th is our Gaybingo Holiday party at the Ilume on Cedar Springs at 7pm. We will have a variety of things to keep us entertained. We will also ask that you bring your favorite dish or dessert along with a wrapped gift at approximately $10.

        We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and enjoy the holiday celebration. It will be tons of fun!

        If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

        Ilume
        4123 Cedar Springs Rd.
        Dallas, TX 75219

        See you soon,

        Jarrett Dawson
        Vol. 101/1st Thursday
        Leadership Staff
      • Henry Ramirez III
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 6, 2010
          This is so exciting!  Friends and Family, please join us for this holiday event.  Gaybingo would have never made it to 10 years without every moment you contributed.

          Your time is valuable and we want to show our appreciation!  Tony and I will bringing a small feast but your potluck dish or side will make it bigger and better.

          We will also have soft drinks and wine, but feel free to bring your favorite beverage virgin or not!  We will also bring some games but feel free to bring games to add to the fun.

          Please remember this is for all of our BVDs even if it's been months since you volunteered.  Again, we all made it happen!!

          Woohoo!

          Cheers!!!
          Henry Ramirez III
          Center Programs Manager
          Resource Center Dallas
          214-540-4495 w
          214-522-4604 f
          214-202-7781 c
          Happy Holidays!
          2011 begins the 10th Anniversary of Gaybingo

          On Dec 6, 2010, at 6:31 PM, "Jarrett Dawson" <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

          Happy Holidays Dudes and Divas!

          This Saturday, December 11th is our Gaybingo Holiday party at the Ilume on Cedar Springs at 7pm. We will have a variety of things to keep us entertained. We will also ask that you bring your favorite dish or dessert along with a wrapped gift at approximately $10.

          We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and enjoy the holiday celebration. It will be tons of fun!

          If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

          Ilume
          4123 Cedar Springs Rd.
          Dallas, TX 75219

          See you soon,

          Jarrett Dawson
          Vol. 101/1st Thursday
          Leadership Staff

        • Gkishketon

              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 10, 2010
                Hey guys,

                Don't forget about the Holiday Party tomorrow at the Ilume at 7pm!

                Hope to see you there,

                Jarrett Dawson
                Vol. 101/1st Thursday
                Leadership Staff

                --- In AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com, "Jarrett Dawson" <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

                > Happy Holidays Dudes and Divas!
                >
                > This Saturday, December 11th is our Gaybingo Holiday party at the Ilume on Cedar Springs at 7pm. We will have a variety of things to keep us entertained. We will also ask that you bring your favorite dish or dessert along with a wrapped gift at approximately $10.
                >
                > We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and enjoy the holiday celebration. It will be tons of fun!
                >
                > If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.
                >
                > Ilume
                > 4123 Cedar Springs Rd.
                > Dallas, TX 75219
                >
                > See you soon,
                >
                > Jarrett Dawson
                > Vol. 101/1st Thursday
                > Leadership Staff

              • Henry Ramirez III
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 10, 2010
                  We have some great food coming, great drinks, fun games and much, much more.  Take a break from your work and come enjoy good friends and good times.  Please make sure and let Jarrett know if you are coming.  Hope to see you all!!

                  Hugs,

                • jessendeb@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 10, 2010

                    i am going to make it

                    Don't forget about the Holiday Party tomorrow at the Ilume at 7pm!

                    Hope to see you there,

                    Jarrett Dawson
                    Vol. 101/1st Thursday
                    Leadership Staff

                    --- In AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com, "Jarrett Dawson" <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

                    > Happy Holidays Dudes and Divas!
                    >
                    > This Saturday, December 11th is our Gaybingo Holiday party at the Ilume on Cedar Springs at 7pm. We will have a variety of things to keep us entertained. We will also ask that you bring your favorite dish or dessert along with a wrapped gift at approximately $10.
                    >
                    > We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and enjoy the holiday celebration. It will be tons of fun!
                    >
                    > If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.
                    >
                    > Ilume
                    > 4123 Cedar Springs Rd.
                    > Dallas, TX 75219
                    >
                    > See you soon,
                    >
                    > Jarrett Dawson
                    > Vol. 101/1st Thursday
                    > Leadership Staff

                  • Jarrett Dawson
                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 29, 2011
                  • Jarrett Dawson
                    Message 10 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012
                      Hey guys,

                      We are a few weeks away from our Holiday party. Johnny has posted information about the date (Dec. 15th) and the location (Ray's home). We'll have food, fun and entertainment, with more details to come. We've had a busy year and now it's time to celebrate all our hard work together as a group.

                      I've started a list below of items we can bring to the festivities. It is fine if we have duplicates in any of the areas. If you are bringing a main dish or side dish; please state what you are planning on bringing, so we can have a variety. I'll keep a tally and keep it updated as you guys respond.

                      Main Dish
                      Side Dish
                      Dessert: Jarrett
                      Veggies
                      Fruit
                      Drinks

                      *Don't forget.... BYOB to liven up the party.  ;-D

                      Thank you,

                      Jarrett Dawson
                      Gaybingo Leadership
                    • Johnny Humphrey
                      Message 11 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012

                        I will bring sandwich and cheese trays!

                        Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo event manager
                        Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
                        2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
                        hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

                        Gaybingo Dallas is an event of Resource Center Dallas.

                          Message 13 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012
                            Here is what I got in responses so far today...

                            Main Dish:
                                       -Sammy (grilled chicken pasta)
                            Side Dish
                            Dessert: Jarrett, Yvonne
                            Veggies
                            Fruit
                            Drinks: Yvonne (Cocquito)
                            Sandwich/cheese trays: Johnny

                            Jarrett

                            On Nov 30, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Jarrett Dawson <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

[...]

                          • Robert Fyrst
                            Message 14 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012
                              I will bring a veggie platter.
                              Robert

                              Robert C. Fyrst
                              Have faith that the universe will unfold as it should.  Believe.
                              PO Box 832472
                              Richardson, TX 75083-2472
                              512.826.0469

                                  Message 17 of 22 , Dec 3, 2012
                                    Here is an updated list from what I've gathered since the weekend. We're looking good but we have a few areas to fill or that could be doubled up on.

                                    Main Dish:
                                    -Sammy (grilled chicken pasta)
                                    -Dennis Chick-Fil-A Nuggets

                                    Side Dish:

                                    Dessert: Jarrett, Yvonne

                                    Veggies platter: Robert Fyrst

                                    Fruit:

                                    Drinks: Yvonne (Cocquito)

                                    Sandwich/cheese trays: Johnny

                                    Thanks guys,

[...]

                                  • Jason Gurule

[...]

                                      • Gregorio Kishketon
                                        Message 20 of 22 , Dec 4, 2012
                                          I doubt I will make it, everyone have a great time! GK

                                          Gregorio Emanuel Orquiz Kishketon  A.S., A.A.S., B.S., M.S., Ph.D Candidate
                                          Department of Veteran Affairs Dallas VAMC and Ft. Worth MC
                                          4400 S. Lancaster Road
                                          The American Red Cross-ARC Instructor
                                          4800 Harry Hines Blvd,
                                          Cell 214-779-8334, ARC 214-678-4452, Home 214-693-3664 gym 214-219-1900
                                          Instructor CPR/FA/AED, BBP, HIV-AIDS, BLS, ALS
                                          ACSM Certified Health Fitness Instructor-The American College of Sports Medicine