Volunteer 101 (Gaybingo volunteer recruiters), 11/4/2010, 5:45 pm

  • AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Reminder from: AlmostFamous-BVDs Yahoo! Group
      Title: Volunteer 101 (Gaybingo volunteer recruiters)
      Date: Thursday November 4, 2010
      Time: 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Location: Resource Center of Dallas
      Street: 2701 Reagan
      City State Zip: Dallas, TX 75219
      Notes: We only need two volunteers to come to the Volunteer 101 class to try and recruit volunteers who will help with set-up and tear down. This is your chance to really talk up the event and recruit future BVDs and people with great people skills. We have a log sheet for people to sign up for shifts. You can also hand out flyers.
      We want to limit this to two people and Deborah (instructor) needs to be notified in advance if you want to recruit volunteers.