No BVD Meeting, 8/1/2010, 11:00 am

  • AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      Reminder from: AlmostFamous-BVDs Yahoo! Group

      Title: No BVD Meeting

      Date: Sunday August 1, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.

    • Henry Ramirez III
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Hello beautiful people.  We don't have a meeting today, but please don't forget that this is a busy week.  We have First Wednesday, Volunteer 101 and First Thursday.  Enjoy your Sunday and we will see you soon.  Also next Sunday we will meet at RCD at 11am then go to brunch and then Northpark Mall.  Don't forget your Gaybingo t-shirts.

        Henry Ramirez III
        Center Programs Manager
        Resource Center Dallas
        214-540-4495 w
        214-522-4604 f
        214-202-7781 c
        Geisha Gaybingo, August 21

        Date: Sunday August 1, 2010
        Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.