A BVD in dire need (Miss DIVA)

  • Jarrett Dawson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      Posted on behalf of Christian Watkins:

      Hey there,

      I hope all is well and that your week is going well and your weekend even better! In an effort to raise last minute money for my run at the Miss DIVA (Dallas Indepemdent Volleyball Association) 2010 crown, I'm asking for your help PLEASE!! Last year, Lady GoDiva DuBois (aka: Christian Watkins) won first runner up in the Miss DIVA competition and I'm in it to win it this year... but without your help, donations and support I'm lost. All I'm asking is that you go to www.firstgiving.com/godiva2010and make a minimum $10 donation in honor of your support for me, DIVA, the Resource Center Dallas' Food Pantry and all those it helps... That's only a couple of drinks with tip, a super-sized combo with a little something extra, half the price of a piece of jewelry at Guess or someplace else or a HUGE difference in me winning the crown or not. How 'bout it???

      Thanks in advance for your support and I look forward to seeing you at Round Up Saloon on Sunday, May 2nd at 7pm (doors open at 6pm). The more money raised, the more of a chance I have to win and the greater impact on what we as a league give back to OUR community. Pass the word along!!

      Peace, Love and Chicken Grease,
      Lady GoDiva DuBois ;-)
      Christian Watkins
    • Tricia Valencia
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        You get a sweetheart kiss instead for typing that message and for sending it to jarrett dawson who knew that i would love the sound of the way u write to all to represent yourself and with such character and pride. Theres no way your losing . In this competition. You have my vote. With love to whoever you are who writes to speak w love like that. Good luck and cheers to you. Tricia.

        On Sat May 1st, 2010 10:51 AM CDT Jarrett Dawson wrote:

        >Posted on behalf of Christian Watkins:
        >
        >Hey there,
        >
        >I hope all is well and that your week is going well and your weekend even better! In an effort to raise last minute money for my run at the Miss DIVA (Dallas Indepemdent Volleyball Association) 2010 crown, I'm asking for your help PLEASE!! Last year, Lady GoDiva DuBois (aka: Christian Watkins) won first runner up in the Miss DIVA competition and I'm in it to win it this year... but without your help, donations and support I'm lost. All I'm asking is that you go to www.firstgiving.com/godiva2010and make a minimum $10 donation in honor of your support for me, DIVA, the Resource Center Dallas' Food Pantry and all those it helps... That's only a couple of drinks with tip, a super-sized combo with a little something extra, half the price of a piece of jewelry at Guess or someplace else or a HUGE difference in me winning the crown or not. How 'bout it???
        >
        >Thanks in advance for your support and I look forward to seeing you at Round Up Saloon on Sunday, May 2nd at 7pm (doors open at 6pm). The more money raised, the more of a chance I have to win and the greater impact on what we as a league give back to OUR community. Pass the word along!!
        >
        >Peace, Love and Chicken Grease,
        >Lady GoDiva DuBois ;-)
        >Christian Watkins

      • Silas Carson