First Wednesdays on Cedar Springs, 12/2/2009, 6:30 pm

  • AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      Reminder from: AlmostFamous-BVDs Yahoo! Group

      Title: First Wednesdays on Cedar Springs

      Date: Wednesday December 2, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Please meet at the center at 5:00 p.m.to pack the stuff we will use at the event. If you can not meet at the center we will see you in front of Buli's at 5:30 p.m. or when you can make it.
      Street: 3908 Cedar Springs Rd,
      City State Zip: Dallas, TX 75219
      Notes: Please meet at the center at 5:00 p.m.to pack the stuff we will use at the event. If you can not meet at the center we will see you in front of Buli's at 5:30 p.m. or when you can make it.

    • AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009