1st Thursday THIS Thursday

  • Jarrett Dawson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
      1st Thursday Friends:

      Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote April Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where we will be waiting.

      Jarrett & Angelina are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of April.

      If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

      Hunky's Oak Cliff

      See you soon,

      Jarrett & Angelina
      1st Thursday Leadership
    • Jarrett Dawson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2013
        1st Thursday Friends:

        Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote September Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where we will be waiting.

        Angelina and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of September.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
          1st Thursday Friends:

          Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote October Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where we will be waiting.

          Angelina and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of October.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2014
            1st Thursday Friends:

            Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, TOMORROW. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote September Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where I will be waiting.

            I look forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of September. If you are able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

            Hunky's Oak Cliff

            See you soon,

            Jarrett
            1st Thursday Leadership
          • Jarrett Dawson
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 30, 2014
              1st Thursday Friends:

              Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, TOMORROW. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote October Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where I will be waiting.

              I look forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of October. If you are able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

              Hunky's Oak Cliff

              See you soon,

              Jarrett
              1st Thursday Leadership