Re: [AlmostFamous-BVDs] Volunteer T-shirts [1 Attachment]

  • Chris Starr
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 13, 2013

      I did not. Large.

      On Feb 13, 2013 1:02 PM, "Johnny Humphrey" <jhumphrey@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Johnny Humphrey included below]

      Hi team!

      Please review the attached list of volunteers that accrued 100+ hours of volunteer time, last year. If you are on the list and did not receive a shirt at Sunday’s Volunteer Appreciation party, please let me know your name and shirt size, so that we can save a shirt for you.

      Thank you!

      Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo events manager
      Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
      2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
      hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

      Gaybingo is an event series of Resource Center Dallas

      gaybingo family

      facebook

    • Johnny Humphrey

        Please review the attached list of volunteers that accrued 100+ hours of volunteer time, last year. If you are on the list and did not receive a shirt at Sunday’s Volunteer Appreciation party, please let me know your name and shirt size, so that we can save a shirt for you.

        Thank you!

        Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo events manager
        Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
        2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
        hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

        Gaybingo is an event series of Resource Center Dallas

        <image001.jpg>

        <image002.png>

      • Angelina Hicks
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 13, 2013
          I don't believe anyone with Gaybingo got their shirts Sunday.

          I think I'll need a medium but will need to see the shirt to know for sure.

          I won't be at this month's bingo. Going home for my Mom's birthday.

          Thanks,
          Angelina

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 13, 2013, at 1:02 PM, Johnny Humphrey <jhumphrey@...> wrote:

          Hi team!

          Please review the attached list of volunteers that accrued 100+ hours of volunteer time, last year. If you are on the list and did not receive a shirt at Sunday’s Volunteer Appreciation party, please let me know your name and shirt size, so that we can save a shirt for you.

          Thank you!

          Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo events manager
          Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
          2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
          hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

          Gaybingo is an event series of Resource Center Dallas

          <image001.jpg>

          <image002.png>

        • White Oak
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 13, 2013
            John,

            I need to let you know that my commitment to gay bingo is either a maybe or a no.

            I have an out of town house guest who will fly out Sunday.

            I have asked him to gay bingo as a paid spectator.
            However, he announced that he bought me a ticket to Ragtime.

            I am not sure if it is for Friday or Saturday night.
            (I hope it is Friday).

            Allen