Gaybingo Volunteer Meeting Cancelation

  • Johnny Humphrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 2:07 PM

    Hi team!

    In recognition of your incredible service, and the Volunteer Appreciation party that afternoon, we will not have our monthly Gaybingo volunteer meeting this Sunday.  Please find the poster attached with details.  It is with extreme regret, that I will be unable to attend the Volunteer Appreciation Party, due to a prescheduled trip out of town. Please know that I appreciate each and every one of you greatly and I am so proud of your exceptional contributions and what we’re accomplishing together with Gaybingo.  I am confident that this will be the best year yet!

    With gratitude,

    Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo events manager
    Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
    2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
    hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

    Gaybingo is an event series of Resource Center Dallas

    gaybingo family

    facebook