Machine Training Reminder

  • Johnny Humphrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013

      Just a reminder that we are having training today from 5:30-6:30 at S4. If you are a lead or interested in learning how to operate the machine, please plan to attend today’s training or the one scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

      Thank you!

      Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo events manager
      Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
      2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
      hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

      Gaybingo is an event series of Resource Center Dallas