RE: [AlmostFamous-BVDs] Bingo Machine Training and Square Training

  • Johnny Humphrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013

      Excellent! Thanks Gregorio!

      Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo events manager
      Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
      2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
      hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

      Gaybingo is an event series of Resource Center Dallas

      From: Johnny Humphrey <jhumphrey@...>
      To: "AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com" <AlmostFamous-BVDs@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 6:34 AM

      Greetings to all!

      I wanted to let you know of the upcoming machine trainings on the new machine.

      Today (Jan 15): 3-4pm at S4

      Friday (Jan 18): 5:30-6:30pm at S4

      Saturday (Jan 19): TBD at S4

      This training will include the general use of the bingo machine, as well as loading the game patterns and sponsor information. I request that all of the leads attend one of the trainings. If you are interested in learning how to run the bingo machine, please plan to attend one of these training sessions.

      In addition, we will be training on use of the “square” on Friday and Saturday. This is the device that will allow for credit card sales transactions. If you are interested in selling special games, tickets to our events or promotional products, I request that you attend one of these brief trainings.

      More details will come about Saturday’s training schedule.

      Thank you!