Re: [AlmostFamous-BVDs] Bingo Machine Training and Square Training

  • Gregorio Kishketon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      I will attend one of these dates, thank you Johnny!

      Gregorio Emanuel Orquiz Kishketon  A.S., A.A.S., B.S., M.S., Ph.D Candidate
      Department of Veteran Affairs Dallas VAMC and Ft. Worth MC
      4400 S. Lancaster Road
      The American Red Cross-ARC Instructor
      4800 Harry Hines Blvd,
      Cell 214-779-8334, ARC 214-678-4452, Home 214-693-3664 gym 214-219-1900
      Instructor CPR/FA/AED, BBP, HIV-AIDS, BLS, ALS
      ACSM Certified Health Fitness Instructor-The American College of Sports Medicine