1st Thursday 2013 THIS THURSDAY

  • Jarrett Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      1st Thursday Friends:

      This a new year and time for another fun filled year of Gaybingo 2.0 (more GAY, more FUN, more FABULOUS). Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote January Gaybingo "50 Shades of Gay". Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where Nino will be waiting.

      Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of January.

      If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

      Hunky's Oak Cliff
      321 N. Bishop Ave.
      Dallas, TX 75208