Re: [AlmostFamous-BVDs] Re: Gaybingo Holiday Party

  • Dennis Mickey
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 3, 2012
      I will bring a tray of contraband chick filet nuggets!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 30, 2012, at 9:35 PM, Jarrett Dawson <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

      Here is what I got in responses so far today...

      Main Dish:
                 -Sammy (grilled chicken pasta)
      Side Dish
      Dessert: Jarrett, Yvonne
      Veggies
      Fruit
      Drinks: Yvonne (Cocquito)
      Sandwich/cheese trays: Johnny

      Jarrett

      On Nov 30, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Jarrett Dawson <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

      Hey guys,

      We are a few weeks away from our Holiday party. Johnny has posted information about the date (Dec. 15th) and the location (Ray's home). We'll have food, fun and entertainment, with more details to come. We've had a busy year and now it's time to celebrate all our hard work together as a group.

      I've started a list below of items we can bring to the festivities. It is fine if we have duplicates in any of the areas. If you are bringing a main dish or side dish; please state what you are planning on bringing, so we can have a variety. I'll keep a tally and keep it updated as you guys respond.

      Main Dish
      Side Dish
      Dessert: Jarrett
      Veggies
      Fruit
      Drinks

      *Don't forget.... BYOB to liven up the party.  ;-D

      Thank you,

      Jarrett Dawson
      Gaybingo Leadership

    • Jarrett Dawson
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 3, 2012
        Here is an updated list from what I've gathered since the weekend. We're looking good but we have a few areas to fill or that could be doubled up on.

        Main Dish:
        -Sammy (grilled chicken pasta)
        -Dennis Chick-Fil-A Nuggets

        Side Dish:

        Dessert: Jarrett, Yvonne

        Veggies platter: Robert Fyrst

        Fruit:

        Drinks: Yvonne (Cocquito)

        Sandwich/cheese trays: Johnny

        Thanks guys,

[...]

      • Jason Gurule

          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 4, 2012
            My shirt size is XL.

            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 4, 2012
              I doubt I will make it, everyone have a great time! GK

              Gregorio Emanuel Orquiz Kishketon  A.S., A.A.S., B.S., M.S., Ph.D Candidate
              Department of Veteran Affairs Dallas VAMC and Ft. Worth MC
              4400 S. Lancaster Road
              The American Red Cross-ARC Instructor
              4800 Harry Hines Blvd,
              Cell 214-779-8334, ARC 214-678-4452, Home 214-693-3664 gym 214-219-1900
              Instructor CPR/FA/AED, BBP, HIV-AIDS, BLS, ALS
              ACSM Certified Health Fitness Instructor-The American College of Sports Medicine