Gaybingo Holiday Party

  • Jarrett Dawson
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hey guys,

      We are a few weeks away from our Holiday party. Johnny has posted information about the date (Dec. 15th) and the location (Ray's home). We'll have food, fun and entertainment, with more details to come. We've had a busy year and now it's time to celebrate all our hard work together as a group.

      I've started a list below of items we can bring to the festivities. It is fine if we have duplicates in any of the areas. If you are bringing a main dish or side dish; please state what you are planning on bringing, so we can have a variety. I'll keep a tally and keep it updated as you guys respond.

      Main Dish
      Side Dish
      Dessert: Jarrett
      Veggies
      Fruit
      Drinks

      *Don't forget.... BYOB to liven up the party.  ;-D

      Thank you,

      Jarrett Dawson
      Gaybingo Leadership
    • Johnny Humphrey
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012

        I will bring sandwich and cheese trays!

        Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo event manager
        Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
        2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
        hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

        Gaybingo Dallas is an event of Resource Center Dallas.

          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012
            Here is what I got in responses so far today...

            Main Dish:
                       -Sammy (grilled chicken pasta)
            Side Dish
            Dessert: Jarrett, Yvonne
            Veggies
            Fruit
            Drinks: Yvonne (Cocquito)
            Sandwich/cheese trays: Johnny

            Jarrett

            On Nov 30, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Jarrett Dawson <dawsonjarrett@...> wrote:

[...]

          • Robert Fyrst
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 30, 2012
              I will bring a veggie platter.
              Robert

              Robert C. Fyrst
              Have faith that the universe will unfold as it should.  Believe.
              PO Box 832472
              Richardson, TX 75083-2472
              512.826.0469

                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 3, 2012
                    Here is an updated list from what I've gathered since the weekend. We're looking good but we have a few areas to fill or that could be doubled up on.

                    Main Dish:
                    -Sammy (grilled chicken pasta)
                    -Dennis Chick-Fil-A Nuggets

                    Side Dish:

                    Dessert: Jarrett, Yvonne

                    Veggies platter: Robert Fyrst

                    Fruit:

                    Drinks: Yvonne (Cocquito)

                    Sandwich/cheese trays: Johnny

                    Thanks guys,

[...]

                  • Jason Gurule

[...]

                      • Gregorio Kishketon
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 4, 2012
                          I doubt I will make it, everyone have a great time! GK

                          Gregorio Emanuel Orquiz Kishketon  A.S., A.A.S., B.S., M.S., Ph.D Candidate
                          Department of Veteran Affairs Dallas VAMC and Ft. Worth MC
                          4400 S. Lancaster Road
                          The American Red Cross-ARC Instructor
                          4800 Harry Hines Blvd,
                          Cell 214-779-8334, ARC 214-678-4452, Home 214-693-3664 gym 214-219-1900
                          Instructor CPR/FA/AED, BBP, HIV-AIDS, BLS, ALS
                          ACSM Certified Health Fitness Instructor-The American College of Sports Medicine