Re: USO Show

  • Greg Kishketon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      All BVDS! I am having a USO SHOW at the Hidden door on Saturday, may 12th this coming Saturday From 7-10:30, Johnny gave us tickets to raffle, this would be a great silent outreach come and hang posters and pass out fliers and be recognized by the court, we are the charitable group in June! Plus the media will be coving it, it's to honor our Veterans!!!! So come out and have some fun promoting GAYBINGO!

      Sent from my iPhone