1st Thursday Bishop Arts

  • Jarrett Dawson
    Message 1 of 26 , May 1, 2012
      1st Thursday Friends:

      Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff,
      THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote May Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

      Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of
      you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month
      of May.

      If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at
      dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a
      better estimation of numbers.

      Hunky's Oak Cliff
      321 N. Bishop Ave.
      Dallas, TX 75208

      See you soon,

      Jarrett, Angelina & Nino
      1st Thursday Leadership
    • Jarrett Dawson
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 3, 2012
        1st Thursday Friends:

        Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote July Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

        Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of July.

        If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

        Hunky's Oak Cliff
        321 N. Bishop Ave.
        Dallas, TX 75208

        See you soon,

        Jarrett, Angelina & Nino
        1st Thursday Leadership

      • Johnny Humphrey
        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 5, 2012

          Also, please log onto our volunteer tracking site at http://bit.ly/MzDaLB, for this opportunity, as well as future ones.

          Thanks in advance,

          Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo manager
          Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
          2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
          hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

          Gaybingo is a program of Resource Center Dallas

          “Like” us on Facebook!

          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 31, 2012
            1st Thursday Friends:

            Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote August Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where Nino will be waiting.

            Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of August.

            If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

            Hunky's Oak Cliff
            321 N. Bishop Ave.
            Dallas, TX 75208

            See you soon,

            Jarrett, Angelina & Nino
            1st Thursday Leadership

          • Greg Kishketon

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 4, 2012
                1st Thursday Friends:

                Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote September Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where Nino will be waiting.

                Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of September.

                Message 7 of 26 , Oct 2, 2012
                  1st Thursday Friends:

                  Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote October Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where Nino will be waiting.

                  Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of October.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jul 30, 2013
                    1st Thursday Friends:

                    Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote August Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where we will be waiting.

                    Angelina and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of August.