1st Thursday Bishop Arts

  • Jarrett Dawson
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
      1st Thursday Bishop Arts

      Hey Guys & Gals:

      Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS
      THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote November Gaybingo.

      If you would like to come to Volunteer 101 before the OUTreach, you can arrive
      at the Center at 5:45 and then you are welcome to caravan or carpool with the
      group to the Bishop Arts District. If you are going straight to 1st Thursday you
      can arrive at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

      Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you
      come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of
      November.

      If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me
      at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me
      have a better estimation of numbers.

      Hunky's Oak Cliff
      321 N. Bishop Ave.
      Dallas, TX 75208

      See you soon,

      Jarrett, Angelina & Nino
      1st Thursday Leadership
    • Jarrett Dawson
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 28, 2011
        1st Thursday Bishop Arts

        Ho Ho Ho y'all:

        Come one come all to our final 1st Thursday of 2011 in the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote 2012 Gaybingo.

        If you would like to come to Volunteer 101 before the OUTreach, you can arrive
        at the Center at 6:15pm and then you are welcome to caravan or carpool with the
        group to the Bishop Arts District. If you are going straight to 1st Thursday you
        can arrive at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

        Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out and have fun!

        Message 3 of 27 , Jan 3, 2012
        • 1 Attachment
        • 52 KB
      • Jarrett Dawson
        Message 4 of 27 , Jan 3, 2012
          1st Thursday Friends:

          This a new year and time for Gaybingo 2.0 (more GAY, more FUN, more FABULOUS) let's make January one of our biggest months yet! Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote January Gaybingo "Big As Texas".

          If you would like to come to Volunteer 101 before the OUTreach, you can arrive at the Center at 6:15 and then you are welcome to caravan or carpool with the group to the Bishop Arts District. If you are going straight to 1st Thursday you can arrive at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

          Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of January.

          If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

          Hunky's Oak Cliff
          321 N. Bishop Ave.
          Dallas, TX 75208

          See you soon,

          Jarrett, Angelina & Nino
          1st Thursday Leadership
        • yvonne johnson
          Message 5 of 27 , Jan 3, 2012
            Believe it or not I will be ale to attend ! What are wearing?

            Message 6 of 27 , Apr 3, 2012
              1st Thursday Friends:

              Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote April Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

              Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of April.

              Message 7 of 27 , May 1 4:13 PM
                1st Thursday Friends:

                Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff,
                THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote May Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

                Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of
                you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month
                of May.

                Message 8 of 27 , Jul 3, 2012
                  1st Thursday Friends:

                  Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote July Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

                  Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of July.

                  If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

                  Hunky's Oak Cliff
                  321 N. Bishop Ave.
                  Dallas, TX 75208

                  See you soon,

                  Jarrett, Angelina & Nino
                  1st Thursday Leadership

                • Johnny Humphrey
                  Message 9 of 27 , Jul 5, 2012

                    Also, please log onto our volunteer tracking site at http://bit.ly/MzDaLB, for this opportunity, as well as future ones.

                    Thanks in advance,

                    Johnny Humphrey | gaybingo manager
                    Resource Center Dallas | www.rcdallas.org/gaybingo
                    2701 Reagan St | Dallas, TX 75219
                    hotline 214-540-4495 | direct 214-540-4455 | fax 214-522-4604

                    Gaybingo is a program of Resource Center Dallas

                    “Like” us on Facebook!

                    Message 10 of 27 , Jul 31, 2012
                      1st Thursday Friends:

                      Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote August Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where Nino will be waiting.

                      Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of August.

                      If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

                      Hunky's Oak Cliff
                      321 N. Bishop Ave.
                      Dallas, TX 75208

                      See you soon,

                      Jarrett, Angelina & Nino
                      1st Thursday Leadership

                    • Greg Kishketon

                        Message 12 of 27 , Sep 4, 2012
                          1st Thursday Friends:

                          Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote September Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where Nino will be waiting.

                          Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of September.

                          Message 13 of 27 , Oct 2, 2012
                            1st Thursday Friends:

                            Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote October Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where Nino will be waiting.

                            Angelina, Nino and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of October.

                            Message 14 of 27 , Jul 30, 2013
                              1st Thursday Friends:

                              Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote August Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where we will be waiting.

                              Angelina and I are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of August.

                              Message 15 of 27 , Mar 31
                                1st Thursday Friends:

                                Come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote April Gaybingo. Meet us at 7pm at Hunky's Oak Cliff, where we will be waiting.

                                I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of April.