1st Thursday Bishop Arts 2/3/2011

  • Jarrett Dawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      1st Thursday Bishop Arts

      Hey Guys and Gals

      Weather permitting come join us for 1st Thursday at the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, THIS THURSDAY. We will be doing our OUTreach to promote Gaybingo Mardi Gras (The February theme).

      *Please check the Yahoo Group for further details by 3pm on Thursday. If no posting we will be attending the OUTreach as scheduled.*

      If you would like to come to Volunteer 101 before the OUTreach, you can arrive at the Center at 5:45 and then you are welcome to caravan or carpool with the group to the Bishop Arts District. If you are going straight to 1st Thursday you can arrive at 7pm at Hunky's OAKCLIFF, where Nino will be waiting.

      Angelina and Nino are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you come out, have fun and help try to increase ticket sales for the month of November.

      If you are going to be able to attend you can e-mail me at
      dawsonjarrett@... or contact me by text at 817-627-8309, to help me have a better estimation of numbers.

      Hunky's Oak Cliff
      321 N. Bishop Ave.
      Dallas, TX 75208