VA3AAR FD Results

  • Ken Asmus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      I have been doing a preliminary clean up of the FD logs and here is a first cut at our results for 2013:

      Number of QSO's:  289
      Score: 942
      Number of operators: 6

      For your information here are the 2012 results:

      Number of QSO's: 422
      Score: 1,146
      Number of operators: 11

      First place in Canada in our category.
      #21 out of 35 for North America

      I will submit the results to the ARRL when the clean up is complete. There were a large number of data entry errors, most were related to the incorrect section ID's.

      73,
      Ken VA3KA