Check out my website!

  • Andrew Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013
      Check out my website!

      Hi everyone,

      I just updated the club website and thought you might want to check it out. To visit, just click on the links below or paste the URLs into your browser.

      Almonte Amateur Radio Club http://www.almontearclub.ca
      Welcome
      Meetings & Minutes

      Take a look and let me know what you think!

    • ve3qj
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013
        Hi Andy,
        congratulations!
        The site looks refreshed :).
        I like the new look, one thing i noticed on the main page under
        Local Radio Nets of interest:
        the pl tone for the VE3STP net should be 114.8.
        Nice work
        73
        Lewis VE3QJ

        --- In AlmonteARC@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Webb <andrewcwebb@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I just updated the club website and thought you might want to check it out. To visit, just click on the links below or paste the URLs into your browser.
        >
        > Almonte Amateur Radio Club http://www.almontearclub.ca
        > Welcome
        > Meetings & Minutes
        >
        > Take a look and let me know what you think!
        >

        > Made on a Mac

      • Rick Bandla
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013
          Andrew,
          Very nice job!! Looks like a lot of work.
          73
          Rick (VE3CVG)

          --
          Rick Bandla,
          1355 Minogue Cres., Cumberland, ON, Canada  K4C1B4