Sad News

  • aprsman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hello All,
      Murray just called to tell me that Bill's wife Betty passed away in the early hours of this morning. I understand there are no visitations and that there will be a memorial service at the Almonte Presbyterian Church on Saturday. More details as they become available.

      RIP Betty.

      Rob
    • Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
        Hi Rob,
        please pardon my ignorance but do you mean Bill Barrie?
        Thank you
        73
        Lewis VE3QJ

        --
        just when i got all the answers, they change the all the questions!
      • Rob
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
          Hi Lewis
          Yes Lewis. Bill Barrie.