AARC 2013 Banquet - Last call

  • aprsman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      Hi All and a Happy New Year,

      Another reminder that the date for our annual banquet is fast approaching. (January 12th 2013 - 6.00pm for 7.00pm).

      If you haven't done so already and wish to attend please advise Stan VA3SMM by Saturday January 5th as this is the cut off date to let the Legion know how many will attend. Final payment is also requested by that date.

      In addition to my short overview of the year's activities we will also have a talk by representatives of the local radio controlled model aircraft group.

      As previously indicated events start at 6.00pm with finger foods etc. and "meet, greet and socialize" followed by a roast beef dinner at 7.00pm. Should you wish a vegetarian meal please let Stan know.

      A cash bar will also be provided.

      There will be a 50/50 draw to boost the club funds!

      The club executive hopes to see you there.

      73
      Rob VE3UIX
      President.