UH Repeater Site

  • aprsman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      I received a call from Barrie this morning saying that the power at UH will be off for a while today due to Christie and Walther carrying out some tests. If they expect radio silence (I don't know if that's what is required) then they will have to wait for the batteries to run out!

      Apparently C and W now has a contract with the County in place of Glentel. Barrie is going to find out what is going on if he can. He received the notification from Rick Hannah.

      Rob