Re: [AlmonteARC] Assistance

  • THOMAS BARTELLO
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hi Rick
      Yes. A second part of the testing is to find out how many other DV, FM repeaters and hot spots we can access from the AGH Radio Room (AGH/RR). I just hadn't mentioned it yet. This can be done whenever as it won't require mobile operations.
      I'm in the midst of compliling a list of all the repeaters (those I'm aware of) in a 50+ km radius from the AGH/RR.
      73
      Tom