Tower Part at AGH - 18 November

  • aprsman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi All,
      Fred has kindly volunteered to install the 23cm on the tower at the Almonte Hospital this coming Sunday 18 November. Time to be confirmed.

      Volunteers are needed to assist with tasks such as pulling ropes to lift the mounting and antenna to Fred on the tower. Other work involves identifying heliax cables on the tower and tidying them up.

      Please let me know who will able to help. The work duration should be no more than 2 hours.

      73
      Rob VE3UIX
    • Dale Hennigar

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012