Re: [AlmonteARC] Club Meeting, 10/3/2012, 7:00 pm

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi Murray,
      I agree we should do that. Neil did canvass old members a few years back.
      I will see who has an old member list.
      73
      Rob

      On 30/09/2012 9:57 PM, Murray Pierce wrote:

      Hi Rob- re the agenda and new member recruitment ?

      How about a letter, postal not email, to former members ? If any ?

      I am still unavailable for the meeting, I am keeping myself available for the S. E. T., if needed.

      Murray

      Murray Pierce, VE3IFP  ----

      Member, Almonte Amateur Radio Club
      (http://www.almontearclub.ca)
      murray.pierce@...
      - and of -
      Algonquin Lodge, No. 536,

      Note:   If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and prevents viruses from being propagated.

      if for Mississippi Lodge 147,  "Secretary" <pierce147@...>
       Note "Mississippi" in subject line

      I'm not on vacation, just 7 day weekends

      On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM, <AlmonteARC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: AlmonteARC Yahoo! Group

      Title: Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday October 3, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Almonte Fire Hall
      Notes: Meeting Agenda:
      1. President's report
      2. Secretary's report
      3. Treasurer's report
      4. Repeater status (All FM and D-STAR)
      5. Lanark and RAC SET's
      6. AGH 1.2Ghz Antenna install - needs planning and mustering of installation
      materials.
      7. Trillium grant report and whether we should consider another application for
      funding
      8. Internet service payment - application to MM council?
      9. UH fan or AC - what should we do?
      10. D-STAR radio programming - purchase RT Systems hardware for retention at
      AGH. Also common memory bank on all D-STAR radios for ARES frequencies to make
      it to select channel in emergency? (Murray's initiative)
      11. New year banquet
      12. Discussion - new RAC ONE section.
      13. LNL ARES re-structuring
      14. Alliance with STP group? D-STAR up the valley etc?
      15. New member recruitment
      16. AOB

      Edit reminder options

    • AlmonteARC@yahoogroups.com