658Red Cross Exercise/AGH Donation

  • aprsman
    Mar 22, 2014
      Hi All,
      We have been asked to take part in a Red Cross exercise on Sunday April 6th. Plan is to use d-star d rats between Red Cross EOC and shelter. A packet station will also be set up at the shelter. Please would you let me know if you are available and I will call a meeting such that we can draw up a plan and schedule. At this point I have no idea of times.

      2. Re my earlier message please would you let John our treasurer know if you wish to make a donation to the AGH to swell that from the club. Members approved a club donation at the last meeting.

      73
      Rob VE3UIX