      From: "ve3uix@..." <ve3uix@...>
      To: "AlmonteARC@yahoogroups.com" <AlmonteARC@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: 22 February, 2014 2:36 PM
      Subject: [AlmonteARC] AGH Fundraiser Dinner Dance - April 5 at the Almonte Civitan Club

      Hi All,
      A reminder about the subject fundraiser. Don VE3PDF is arranging a table on behalf of the AARC and needs to know the number attending. If we can get 8 couples then we can have one full table (16 places)
      If you would like to join the table please send an email to Don (via the AARC Group mail).

      Cost is $35 per head.

      73 Rob

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic