541Club Secretary

  • aprsman
    Oct 1, 2013
      Hello All,
      Bernie has expressed a wish to resign as club secretary.

      Consequently I am asking if there are any volunteers who are willing to fill the position. Duties include taking minutes at the club meetings and assisting with PR activities as they arise.

      May I take this opportunity to thank Bernie for her service over the last few years.

      If you are interested in taking on the role please let me know. Should there be multiple volunteers (I wish!) then we will put it to the vote at the next club meeting.

      73
      Rob