Welcome to the Allard list

  • cartravel@pobox.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2000
      By starting this list, I hope to cultivate the exchange of information about the
      Allard automobile. I currently have three Allards a restored 1948 M-1, and 1949
      M-1 restoration project and a nice original unrestored 1951 K-2. Although I've
      only been an Allard owner for three years, I've had difficulty in locating parts.
      Many of the parts seem to interchange with other British or American cars. The
      problem is to find which one! In fact, I am starting to compile an parts
      interchange list, but I need help from others that know more than I do.
      I hope to post the interchange list on the web at some time in the future.
      Larry Young
      Tulsa, Oklahoma
    • Larry Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2000
        Gary,
        It looks like you and I are the only members so far. Do you have any ideas on how we
        could get others? Maybe a link to http://www.onelist.com/community/Allards on your
        web page?
        Larry