18 messages added in the last 7 days
*New Members--Please read*
Just a few things I hope you will follow as a member here.
(1)Please make sure all info is complete--such as full email addresses if possible(as most of us knows, they do not come complete if crossposted from another list)
(2) When crossposting transports from other lists,please make sure you straighten them up. Delete *anything* extra that may be forwarded that will slow down or inhibit the transport being read and possibly ignored.
(3) Very important to make certain the cities/states are correct and included in the post. This might sound like a no-brainer, but you would
be surprised at how many posts,for transports as well as rescues,has incomplete and/or incorrect info.
(4) Many people are on digest, so all extra stuff that can be deleted from a crossposted post,helps them immensely.
(5) I have set up a datebase, please add your information there or check there when in need of help. You do not have to add info, this is completely volunteer.
(6)One thing I can not stress enough, is that you personally do your own checks into the people/groups offering to help. While most of us are in this for the same reasons--helping save animals in need--there are some very unscrupulous people intertwined into the rescue world.
(7) Please keep the posts to Transports only. Any animals
in need of rescue can be posted on the sister group--AllAnimalRescuePlace.
(8) And be considerate of your postings--if you are replying personally to another person, do it to their email address only--not to the entire list.
And, last, welcome to the AllAnimalTransportList. I hope we can help each other help the animals!
- Aug 23, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.